As a follower of Indian spiritual guru Sri Sathya Sai Baba, and an alumna of His university at Anantapur campus, this page shares my posts on love, learning, and more, at the lotus feet of my beloved guru.
- Nija Bhaktha Hrdaya Vihari Sri Sai Natha Deva: April 24th, 2015.
- Sathya Sai connection this Krishnashtami!
- April 24th, 2014.
- April 24th, 2013.
- Roller coaster: Life post Maha Samadhi
- To you, my all…: April 24th, 2011.
- Of anger, emotions and how world problems are a learning!
- Why spirituality is the new age best thing?
- In the battle of God vs. People!
- Dissecting the god debris!
- Devdutt’s Yahoo post: in love with the nitty-gritties!
- Never fear trusting an unknown future for a known God!
- Re-visiting Anantapur – Part II
- Re-visiting Anantapur: a day of euphoria and nostalgia!
- Anantapur days
- Mother’s day – Alumna camp
- Parti lessons – probably one of the many to come!
- The Master, some prayers and an experience!
- Sonna Vannam seitha perumal (The Lord who did as told)!
- Sathya Sai: Agnanam Brahma?
- Of Veda cravings, butterfly effect, and a radio show on ARMY!
- The little things He does!
- His b’day gift 🙂
Relishing the verses:
Summer ’14 – Trip to the Himalayas:
- Himalayas – Final Part
- Himalayas – Part 6 – Trekking Khuliya top
- Himalayas – Part 5 – of temple visits, satsangs and His dream messages that put me in a spot!
- Himalayas – Part 4 – of spiritual splendours and their vibrations
- Of living a Himalayan life – Part 3
- Satsangs in the Himalayan setting – Part 2
- Buckling up for Himalayas – Part 1
If you would like these updates in your inbox, do subscribe below. ❤
Be well, my reader.